Content Policies for Websites
Please note the following information prior to donating. The following information is not intended to cover every instance, so please contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.
Websites will not be designed for any adult-themed site containing pornography, adult or mature content.
Dangerous or Derogatory Content
No site will be designed if it promotes dangerous or derogatory content that:
- advocates physical or mental harm to oneself or others;
- harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals;
- incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization;
- promotes harmful health claims or medical practices.
Deceptive or Dishonest Content
No site shall be designed that intends to defraud or deceive including:
- phishing for user’s information,
- enticing users to engage with content under false pretenses,
- false endorsement claims,
- misrepresentation of yourself or your country of origin,
- creating fake or false documents such as passports, diplomas, or accreditation,
- selling or distributing term papers, paper-writing or exam-taking services
- promoting fraudulent activity of any type
Drug Related Content
No site design for recreational drugs, drug related content and products and/or forums engaging in drug related discussions.
Gambling or Game Related Content
No sites designed that promote gambling or any internet-based game where money or other items of value are paid or wagered in exchange for the opportunity to win real money or prizes based on the outcome of the game.
Hacking or Cracking Content
No site will be designed that contains content relating to hacking or cracking. Hacking and cracking content is content that provides users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or provides unauthorized access to software, servers, or websites.
No site shall be designed containing content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
The information above is by no means exhaustive. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to donating.